A biogas boiler is a perfect solution for increasing thermal energy production – Shaw Renewables biogas boiler solutions work seamlessly with existing Anaerobic digestion plants.
– Capable of producing 85˚c – 95˚c hot water or pressurised steam for over 7,500 hours per annum – that’s an impressive 85% availability.
– Fast turn around and customised
– Capital returns are often under 12 months
– RHI eligible technology
– Remote monitoring and support comes as standard
– The Shaw Renewables Biogas Boiler plant can be delivered, fully built, to site 5-6 weeks after ordering in either a skid mounted or in an Energy Pod, our containerised solutions.
> Increased Thermal Capacity – our Biogas boilers can be sized to suit your requirements
> Stop wasting flared gas – utilise excess gas with a biogas boiler rather than burn profitable resources
> Increased Revenue – Receive quarterly payments through the RHI scheme. You can find out more about the RHI scheme here.
Remote monitoring and support comes as standard to ensure you get the most out of your system. Remote monitoring allows you to view your system from a desktop or laptop and adjust settings via an internet connection.
As independent bioenergy installers, we’re not tied into distribution contracts and we don’t benefit from sales commissions – we simply design systems that work for you, your plant and your business.