Woodchip and Log Boiler Cascade
This agricultural smallholding is being updated to include a renewable energy centre.
2no. 250kW Fröling TX Woodchip boilers and a 170kW Viessmann Vitolingo Log boiler generate heat which is used for a space heating a farmhouse, holiday lets, greenhouses, office spaces and connects to a wood chip drying system.
Pre insulated underground mains carry heat throughout the heat network where various emitters are used.
Shaw Renewables Biogas Boiler
Sector: Agricultural and Industrial
Location: West Lancashire
Fuel: Woodchip & Log
Over £3,000* per annum (oil vs. Woodchip)
*These figures are only projected estimates of potential annual savings.
- Design of RHI compliant system
- Installation and commission of 2no. 250kW Fröling TX Boilers
- Installation and commission of a 170 kW Viessmann Vitolingo Boiler
- Installation of 15,000L buffer tank
- Installation of Pipework
- Installation of automated fuel feed
- Installation of Pre Insulated underground main
- Installation of Fuel Stores
A Pre-existing agricultural building now houses:
- 15,000L Buffer Tank
- 2no. 250kW Fröling TX Boilers
- 170kW Viessmann Vitolingo Boiler
- Farm House
- Holiday lets
- Office space
- Woodchip drying system